Monday, June 27, 2016

Team Building for Geeks!

/about /
Here's a team building experience born out of my love for my fellow technical geeks.  My name is Tree.  I am a software developer & founder of iTreeware.  We are a tech company that builds mobile solutions for small business that upgrade branding, engagement, and impact- BAM!  It makes me feel awesome to provide a boost for American small business.

My fellow developers we are unique.  I understand.  That's why I formulated a 'Tech & Trek Quest Challenge' that will get you excited to compete.  This competition is about BrainTeasers & Caches, working together & innovating along the way.  Warning! Binary Conversions Ahead


2 comments:

  1. Team building is an important process for the continuous growth of the organization. That's why the corporate office organizes employee engagement events for their employees. In these days, when many employees are working remotely, organizes employee engagement events for team building is quite difficult. Here we creative ideas for virtual team building games, that help remote employees to stronger their bonds with other employees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for the virtual team building company to engage your employees? If you can't all be physically together, virtual and remote team building activities enhances communication, builds camraderie and preserve company culture.

    ReplyDelete